How to Buy
Reloved is available now in WH Smiths and larger Morrisons. We also promote issues in Waitrose, Tesco, Asda and Sainsbury’s in the first few weeks of on-sale.
It will also be on sale in Barnes & Noble USA from late May, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa from late June and selected other countries in usual foreign press stores.
Reloved is now available to order online. Click here to buy online now.
You can subscribe to Reloved for just £9.99 every 3 issues when you subscribe by UK Direct Debit, saving you 33% on the normal price – and you get FREE P&P. Subscribe now!
The Reloved digital edition is now available via Apple Newsstand, Google Play and at PocketMags.com.
Reloved Autumn 2013
Reloved Autumn features 28 exciting projects for doing up your home, from breathing new life into old furniture to creating ceramic plate artwork for your walls and sprucing up your curtains. You’ll also discover the latest upcycling news, learn how our columnist Kirstie Allsopp practices what she preaches as she upcycles an old desk left outside her office, and pick up some handy photography skills in our crafter’s photography masterclass. Also inside the issue you’ll find…
Furniture Revamps – Learn how to give your old furniture a fresh new look with our tutorials for a drawer knob-adorned dresser, stenciled chair, chair towel rail, pallet table and chalkboard sideboard.
Home refurbs – Refresh your home decor with our stair fresh, embroidered curtain panel, toy storage crate and decopatch watering can.
Midweek makes – Just a couple of hours will give you plenty of time to create our painted ceramic art, knitted mug cosies, embroidery hoop photo album, record coasters and fabric bowl.
Fashion fixes – Update your autumn wardrobe with our projects for a blanket cape, Liberty belts and buttons, Peter pan chain top and three takes on vintage hats and headwear.
Reloved Summer 2013
Especially for the summer season, we’ve got inspiration for upcycling your garden and bringing a touch of the seaside into your home, plus we also have some great projects for updating your summer wardrobe and reviving shabby furniture.
This issue we’re joined by our new columnist Kirstie Allsopp, plus Annie Sloan shares three of her furniture painting techniques and Pearl Lowe shows us how to craft a little vintage into our homes. You’ll also find…
Furniture revamp – Learn how to create different effects for your old favourites, including a gilded mirror, typographical dresser and greenhouse table.
Midweek makes – These quick projects will take just a couple of hours to complete, making them great for a summer evening. Try out mini cup pin cushions, tin can lanterns and button pictures.
Home refurb – refresh your home decor with original upcycled pieces including a fabric pinboard, decorated vintage tiles and a fabric-covered suitcase.
Fashion fix – Create new looks for your summer wardrobe with our sailor dress, lace doily top and nautical necklace.
Reloved masterclass – Discover different ways to dye your old fabric
Reloved three ways – Craft your own retro wedding
Reloved Spring 2013
The spring issue is packed with 27 projects to get you started, and here is just a taster of what you’ll find inside…
- Furniture revamps – Learn how to give battered old favourites a fresh new look with our simple step-by-step guides to painting and decoupaging a chest of drawers, fabric wrapping a chair and knitting a cover for a worn out stool pad.
- Midweek makes – Looking for a quick project to complete in an evening? We’ve got ideas for vintage cake stands, vase covers, mosaic plant pots and more.
- Home refurbs – Refresh your home decor with original upcycled pieces ranging from lace doily lampshades and kitchen chalkboards to quilt curtains.
- Fashion fixes – Create new looks for your old clothes with our easy updates. This issue’s projects include altering sleeves on a vintage dress, creating scarf belts, fabric-covering shoes and making a fob watch necklace.
- Masterclass – Kirstie Allsopp joins us for this masterclass in reupholstering a drop-in seat pad.
- Three ways – Transform your cushions with our three gorgeous designs.
- Original upcyclers – Get some Make Do And Mend advice from original wartime upcycling leaflets
- Upcycling hero – We meet Matiere A Reflection, a Parisian company which transforms vintage leather jackets into trendy bags.
- My vintage home – Witness upcycling taken to the extreme transforming a beautiful garden cabin.
- Plus news, guides to knitting and buying upcycling materials and much more!